Saturday, May 14, 2011

been quite a long time since i last post. dont really feel like doing it. not happy at all. none of the things work well for me.work relationship. everything is going down the slope.
cos of my stomach problem going to loss my job.
i dont know why no matter what i do end up sure quarrel. im really really tired. why cant my relationship be just smooth... why so many problems. i know he changed alot. i dun even know what im to him anymore. so many things running in my mind. i know im not that perfect, bad past. he will never be happy, even happy guess only for that few hr? now cant even have a proper conversations. talk awhile jiu quarrel liao..bro ROm ..they ask me wan invite him.i so wish to invite.but after a thought i jus ans him not going to invite. like what he say,he not that type who invite he will go, and i know he wont want to see my family. already 1 yr plus le.things still the change.am i going to make a decision? or what? i really no idea. i never had something like this,make me so xin ku . how i wish things could turn back. and i sure wont make so many stupid mistake. pls start all over from 13 yr old again!!!

♥ simply jovin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment