Monday, February 7, 2011


IM JUST A TROUBLEMAKER!!!!
not for once i did anything right..
cny still quarrel with him..sucks rite!! i know.. and tis time round for sure he gonna to ignore me for weeks or even month.i already prepared for that.i deserved it!! if only i had a chance to turn back the time.i wish all these wont be happening in the 1st place. sometimes i feels that he dont really understand my feeling and thoughts. our mindset is totally way too far... or we are coming to an end? tis few days im carryin a fake mask with me everywhere i go. just tryin to hide my saddness. why cant i do anything right? for years....im still the same. he is right. from the start i never change at all. till now im still a troublemaker. he deserve a better gal compare to me..all this period of times. what actually did i do to make him happy ? i think none? even if i do that something.turn out to be an unhappy day as well. full of thoughts!! im just a piece of shit!! if ever i could choose.i rather to be gone forever or vanish in this entire world..so i wont make ppl around me so miserable and worry for me. SIGH!!!




♥ simply jovin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment