Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!
the best birthday ever in my life ♥
went to work as usual...but is a good day for me..keep wondering what surprise baby will give me ..hehe...after work went buy 4d..but that auntie pissed me off.. =.= super rude also.but nv spoilt my day.. after tat quickly went home and prepare myself ..as wanna meet baby asap.. lalala.. baby pick me up at my house area and went to marina square... in sms i only know he says bringing me for buffet..mm.. when reach then i know that he bringing me to mandarin oriental for buffet..WOW!! he always surprise me with things i never think of de..notti boi...but im so happy...enjoy the dinner alot..and baby surprise me with the cake as well..omg.so many surprises...simply love him so muchh.... next mth his bday liao..going to surprise him too..=p but dunno how..sians.

♥ simply jovin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment